Quality Dental Care at Cosmetic & Advanced Dentistry
Dr. Lazer and Dr. Doroshenko believes that routine dental care can often prevent the need for extensive repairs later. We are your trusted dentists in Baltimore, MD. Keeping a smile healthy gives patients the best day-to-day quality of life, especially as they age. Experience the difference that thorough, personal care can make in your dental health journey. Our dental office provides complete dental services for all of your needs under one roof.
Routine dental care helps our dental care team spot growing dental problems in the early stages. We can often treat it quickly and conservatively to keep your natural teeth and gums healthy.
At our Baltimore area dental office, you have access to a highly-trained team, state-of-the-art software and tools, and the latest procedures in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. We offer a full range of treatment options. For example, preventive care, teeth cleanings, full mouth reconstruction, and custom smile makeovers.
Dr. Ed Lazer and Dr. Doroshenko are in Baltimore Magazine as leading local dentists for cosmetic and restorative dental care. Their combined experience and education allow us to offer the most advanced cosmetic dentistry and reconstructive dental procedures in the area.
Dr. Ed Lazer is a family and cosmetic dentist in Owings Mills, MD as well. Our dentist office is conveniently located near many Baltimore communities. We serve families and patients of all ages with a wide range of services from general dentistry and preventive services to smile makeovers and reconstructive dentistry.
What sets us apart from other Baltimore dentists is our comprehensive approach to your oral health care. Dr. Lazer considers all aspects of your smile to first build a healthy foundation that will support your long-term dental health. Identifying and fixing all latent dental problems will ensure that your results will be effective and long-lasting.
Our Dental Services in Baltimore, MD
Dr. Lazer, Dr. Doroshenko, and our team focus on providing each patient with the highest quality of care in a state-of-the-art facility. We have an experienced and highly-trained hygiene department that provides personalized care during routine dental cleanings, offering at-home hygiene advice for maintaining your smile between visits. Learn about the services we offer in our Owings Mills dental office below.
Cosmetic Dentistry is a branch of dentistry that focuses on aesthetic treatments to the teeth, mouth and gums. For example, our dentists can use cosmetic dentistry to improve the total look of teeth, your smile and bite. Our dentists will work with you in order to provide you with an attractive smile that will last for years.
- Cosmetic Dentures: Cosmetic dentures are custom-made dental prosthetics that replace missing teeth and help restore your natural facial structure. We create our cosmetic dentures with great attention to detail to make sure you get a comfortable fit and a natural look every time. They consist of high-quality materials that will closely resemble the color and texture of your real teeth. We give our patients the confidence to smile, speak, and eat with ease using cosmetic dentures.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are an effective cosmetic dental option for our patients with gaps between their teeth and chipped teeth. We craft these thin, custom-made shells from high-quality dental porcelain. The porcelain acts like real tooth enamel and shines like it too. They can cover any imperfections including cracks and deep stains. Additionally, veneers can improve the overall alignment and color of your teeth to deliver a comprehensive smile transformation in just two visits.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening treatments at our dental office involve using bleaching agents that our dentists carefully apply to your teeth to remove stains. We have access to advanced whitening technologies, such as laser or light-activated systems, which can enhance the results of each treatment. Unlike over-the-counter products, personalized dentist-administered whitening treatments ensure optimal safety and efficiency. Our dental professionals are also able to professionally monitor the whitening process, and provide personalized advice on how to maintain the brightness. With our expertise and state-of-the-art tools, we can help you achieve a noticeably whiter smile that boosts your confidence and overall smile aesthetic.
- Tooth Bonding: Our tooth bonding procedure is a non-invasive treatment involving the application of a dental resin to the surface of your tooth. Dr. Lazer and Dr. Doroshenko use the bonding compound to repair chipped, cracked, and stained teeth and also close minor gaps between teeth. We can even reshape worn-down teeth and a single crooked tooth. The procedure is pretty simple and we can usually complete it in a single visit.
To learn more about our Baltimore cosmetic dentistry, visit Cosmetic dentistry.
General Dentistry is a broad term that encompasses many different areas of practice. Our dentists put a focus on preventing and treating diseases in the mouth, teeth, gums, and jawbones. General dentists typically perform routine checkups, cleanings, fillings, crowns, bridges, root canals and extractions. They may also diagnose oral pain or infections that require more advanced treatment by a specialist like a periodontist or orthodontist.
- Dental Cleanings: Probably one of the most important things you can do for your teeth is get a professional dental cleaning. Our dental cleanings include a thorough brushing, plaque removal, visual check for oral cancer, and gentile flossing. A dental cleaning twice a year can keep you from needing more aggressive treatments down the road.
- Dental Fillings: Your dentists in Baltimore are specialists when it comes to cosmetic dental services. So providing dental fillings is a simple and standard procedure at our dental practice. Dental fillings are perfect for addressing minor to moderate tooth cavity issues. We provide white fillings so that your teeth will not stick out when making conversation.
- Root Canals: Did you know that a root canal procedure is not a painful process? Root canal treatments will save your tooth from extraction and support your overall dental health. You may need a root canal if you have excruciating tooth pain that you can’t manage anymore. If you have consistent bad breath and a rotten tooth, it may be time to address it with a root canal.
- Mouthguards: We create custom mouthguards for those athletes that really care about their teeth and protecting their smile. Contact sports pose a significant risk to your dental health, and that’s why we choose to provide custom mouthguards. Protect your teeth using a custom mouthguard so you don’t have to come in with a broken tooth, lost tooth, or something even worse.
To learn more about our Baltimore general dentistry, visit General dentistry.
Restorative dentistry is a branch of dentistry that deals with the restoration of teeth. Our dentists can use restorative services to repair the effects of tooth decay and trauma. He can also fix broken or damaged teeth due to an accident. The procedures are usually more extensive than other general services, like tooth whitening or filling cavities.
- Dental Implants: We provide full-service dental implant treatments at Cosmetic & Advanced Dentistry. As a periodontist, Dr. Doroshenko specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of gum diseases and the placement of dental implants. He carefully evaluates your oral health and uses advanced imaging methods to determine if you are a suitable candidate for dental implants. Dental implants offer numerous benefits, including improved chewing power, better speech, and a natural-looking smile. With the expert care of our periodontist, we can provide you with a reliable option for restoring your missing teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Gum disease is a bacterial infection of the gums that may compromise the health and function of the teeth, the surrounding bone structure, and gum tissue. Gum disease is caused by bacteria in plaque that reach the gum line. Patients with gum disease may experience symptoms like bleeding gums, halitosis, gum irritation, and shifting teeth. In advanced cases of gum disease, patients may experience tooth loss. With treatments from our periodontist, we can help you manage this disease before it becomes untreatable.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns restore a tooth’s shape, size, and strength after our dentists repair severe decay or damage on a tooth. They also offer some beauty benefits to the affected tooth because they consist of porcelain. Porcelain is a very realistic material that perfectly imitates real tooth enamel. Additionally, we can use crowns to cover a dental implant or hold a dental bridge in place. CEREC dental technology has revolutionized the way our patients receive dental crowns at our dental practice. You can receive a dental crown in just one visit to our Baltimore dental office.
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is a popular restorative option at our practice to replace missing teeth. They enhance the look of your smile, help maintain the alignment of your remaining teeth, and prevent more tooth loss from occurring. A modern dental crown can also help you speak and chew properly if you have these issues while missing some teeth. Dental bridges can consist of porcelain fused to metal, full ceramic, or metal alloys. Our dental bridges are an effective treatment for restoring your missing teeth, and helping you regain your faith in your smile.
To learn more about our Baltimore restorative dentistry, visit Restorative dentistry.
Schedule a Dental Exam & Consultation with Our Dentists in Baltimore
We are always welcoming new patients from many areas we serve to our Baltimore area dental office. To schedule an appointment with us in our Owings Mills office please call (410) 697-6290 or request an appointment online.