General Dental Care at Cosmetic & Advanced Dentistry
Our dentists in Baltimore, MD and registered dental hygienists focus on keeping your teeth healthy and bright. We take the time to educate our patients about proper dental hygiene, as well as general dentistry maintenance and advice.
It is important to find a dentist in Baltimore that cares about your goals and concerns, as well as the health of your mouth, teeth, and gums. Although, quality dental care does not have to be hard to find. At our Owings Mills dental office, our patients are part of our family. Our staff knows all of our patients by name because we believe that personalized care starts when you arrive in the office, not just in the dental chair.
Comprehensive Dental Care in Baltimore
Dr. Lazer and Dr. Doroshenko emphasize the importance of routine care. They take the time to listen to your needs, understand your concerns, and make sure you are fully happy with your treatment. Our general dentistry treatments and procedures include:
- Dental Cleanings: A professional teeth cleaning removes the accumulation of plaque, a film of mucus and bacteria deposited on the teeth. This will prevent the development of dental caries (tooth cavities) and other issues. Our Baltimore area dental office has an excellent team of highly trained dental hygienists who will provide a thorough and gentle cleaning. We strive to give each patient a pleasant and painless experience when getting a teeth cleaning. Professional teeth cleanings at the dentist help keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings are a fast and painless procedure at our office. We use advanced technology that delivers anesthetic precisely, so you won’t feel the shot. Dr. Lazer also uses the highest quality composite (white) fillings rather than metal amalgam fillings for a natural look.
- Root Canals: When infection reaches your tooth’s root, you experience a painful sensation. This means that an undetected cavity is hurting your tooth’s root. We provide root canals to save your teeth from extraction. Our painless root canal procedure will have you back to normal after a single visit.
- Mouthguards: If you or your child play contact sports, then you know how important it is to protect yourself. We provide custom sports mouthguards to prevent damage to your teeth and gums.
- Periodontal (Gum Disease) Treatment: We offer non-surgical treatment for minor periodontal disease in Baltimore. A deep cleaning, also known as scaling and root planing, removes plaque from the deep pockets of the gums. We also use Arestin® (antibiotics) therapy and irrigation (flushing) in order to treat the disease.
New Patients are Welcome!
If you are looking for a family dentist in Baltimore who can take care of all your dental needs, contact Cosmetic & Advanced Dentistry. Don’t let the name fool you; we also provide preventive dental care for all ages. Our dental office is convenient for patients from all over the Baltimore area.
Dental Exam, X-Rays & Cleaning for $195!
(Usual cost $306)
This special offer is available only for new patients, and includes:
- Comprehensive oral exam
- All necessary x-rays
- Gentle, thorough teeth cleaning
- Oral cancer screening
- Cosmetic smile evaluation
- Opportunity to get answers to your questions from specialists
Call (410) 697-6290 to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment online anytime.
Advanced Technology in a Local Baltimore Dental Office
We use the latest technology to provide top-quality care and a comfortable, pain-free experience. Regular visits to our Baltimore dentist for checkups and cleanings will significantly help you maintain excellent health. Decay can progress rapidly, but early detection can prevent the need for major dental work or tooth loss. Therefore it is important to keep a good dental visit schedule.
Our dental technology includes:
- Satellite TV in all operatories
- Electric hand-pieces for a quieter dental experience
- Ultrasonic scaling to remove tough plaque and stains from teeth
- Bident tissue recontouring for periodontal therapy and cosmetic treatment
- Vibraject for pain-free dental injections
Cosmetic and Advanced Dentistry is conveniently located in Owings Mills, MD just outside of Baltimore. Our family dental practice offers a broad range of services to make sure your smile is healthy, comfortable, and attractive.
Dr. Doroshenko is a Prosthodontist in Baltimore, specially trained in implantology and periodontal surgery. He can easily restore your gums to complete health. He also performs any dental implant surgery you need to replace missing teeth.
Keep your teeth by keeping them healthy with routine dental health exams and teeth cleanings!
Adult General Dentistry
There are unique dental conditions that occur in older adults. Our general dentistry can easily cater to older adults with complex dental problems such as missing teeth, aged teeth, and more.
Dr. Ed Lazer and Dr. Doroshenko have advanced their training in all aspects of dental care that a mature or senior adult might need. They make sure that our treatment planning is right for you by listening carefully to your concerns and performing a thorough oral examination. Our dentists apply their extensive experience to dramatically improve the appearance and functionality of your teeth and jaw.
Adult dentistry can include the utilization of:
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Anxiety Free Dentistry in Baltimore
Many of the problems that adult patients face are due to years spent avoiding the dentist. Dental anxiety is a serious condition that many people battle. We will put you completely at ease. Our latest technology will provide you with a very gentle dental experience, quality dental care, and minimize your time in the chair.